XTracker IR GPS Position Reporting Service
Vessel tracking is a monthly charge that encompasses the airtime required to send the satellite GPS pings as well as a small fee for the dedicated web-portal and continuing tracking services.
Position reports for the XTracker IR are hourly by default. Position reporting can be increased remotely (as opposed to needing to access the tracker itself) and, for an additional fee, is available in the following increments:
$59 – 60 minute reporting
$79 – 30 minute reporting
$99 – 15 minute reporting
XTracker IR Web-Portal
Tracking for the XTracker IR is provided through RedPort Tracking and consists of a detailed, robust online tracking interface that provides:
- Real-time Position and Tracking
- Longitude and latitude info
- Emergency alarm/ SOS/Movement alarm/ Overspeed alarm/ Border crossing alert.
- Geo-fence alarm
- Course and Speed (on web-based tracking site)
- Web-based tracking or mobile-phone-based tracking
- Central Monitoring system (web-base)
- History of tracking movements
- Ability to track hundreds of vessels or assets on one web-based monitoring system
There is a one-time new account activation fee of $59 for all XTracker satellite GPS tracking accounts. This fee covers the setup and activation of the web-portal and satellite airtime required to send the GPS pings.