XTracker GS GPS Position Reporting Service
Vessel tracking is a monthly charge that encompasses the airtime required to send the satellite GPS pings as well as a small fee for the dedicated web-portal and continuing tracking services.
Position reports for the XTracker GS are set directly through the unit and cannot be changed remotely. Reporting frequency on this unit can be set at 60 minutes, 20 minutes, and 5 minutes within the same yearly price.
$59 – 60 minute, 20 minute, or 5 minute reporting
$89 – 2.5 minute reporting
There is a one-time new account activation fee of $59 for all XTracker new accounts. Account renewals do not have to pay the activation fee. This fee covers the setup of the web-portal and activation of the satellite airtime required to send the GPS pings.
There is a 12-month commitment period for XTracker GS services. Early termination of services will result in a $200 cancellation fee.
XTracker IR Web-Portal
Tracking for the XTracker IR is provided through RedPort Tracking and consists of a detailed, robust online tracking interface that provides:
- Real-time Position and Tracking
- Longitude and latitude info
- Emergency alarm/ SOS/Movement alarm/ Overspeed alarm/ Border crossing alert.
- Geo-fence alarm
- Course and Speed (on web-based tracking site)
- Web-based tracking or mobile-phone-based tracking
- Central Monitoring system (web-base)
- History of tracking movements
- Ability to track hundreds of vessels or assets on one web-based monitoring system
XTracker GS Satellite Vessel Tracking Unit