XTracker BR GPS Position Reporting Service
Vessel tracking for the XTracker BR is a monthly charge that encompasses the dedicated web-portal and continuing tracking services.
Position reports for the XTracker BR are set directly through the broadband unit connected to the XTracker. The XTracker can be programmed through a web-interface to determine tracking frequency. Because position reports are run through a satellite broadband unit, unlimited position reports are possible.
$24.99 – unlimited position reports per month
There is a one-time new account activation fee of $59 for all XTracker new accounts. Account renewals do not have to pay the activation fee. This fee covers the setup of the web-portal and activation of the satellite airtime required to send the GPS pings.
XTracker IR Web-Portal
Tracking for the XTracker BR is provided through RedPort Tracking and consists of a detailed, robust online tracking interface that provides:
- Real-time Position and Tracking
- Longitude and latitude info
- Emergency alarm/ SOS/Movement alarm/ Overspeed alarm/ Border crossing alert.
- Geo-fence alarm
- Course and Speed (on web-based tracking site)
- Web-based tracking or mobile-phone-based tracking
- Central Monitoring system (web-base)
- History of tracking movements
- Ability to track hundreds of vessels or assets on one web-based monitoring system