Terra 400 is a slimline terminal purposely designed for use in fixed site, emergency service applications where permanent reliable communications services are required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000 feet) with in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
Other key features of the Terra 400 include: a high quality IP53 rated enclosure (rainproof when wall mounted), USB data access and wall or desk mountable.
The Terra 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat Link Phone service and is supplied with a dedicated directional/fixed antenna (Passive) system to provide a completely integrated solution that is ready for use anytime.
BEAM Terra 400 Features
– High quality enclosure
– IP53 Rated (rainproof)*
– Wall or desk mountable
– Integrated antenna connections
– SIM port rear of terminal
– 10 – 32V DC Input
– 110/240V AC Plug pack (included)
Intelligent POTS/RJ11 Interface
– Support up to 600m (2000 feet) of RJ11 cable runs
– Dial, ring & busy tones
– Integrated to PABX System
– Support standard corded, cordless and DECT phones
– Auto-dial & speed dials available
Other Key Features
– Status LED indication for registration/signal, call and messaging
– USB data access
– Basic SMS support via Falcon software application (via USB port)
– Includes Directional/Fixed Antenna (Passive)
– Supported by Inmarsat’s IsatPhone Link Service