Stay Connected, Completely Off the Grid
Be completely away, off the grid, and still connect to satellite Internet, still make voice calls, and still keep in touch almost anywhere on the planet.
The AddValue Wideye iSavi is the first Inmarsat IsatHub terminal allowing you to do all that – far outside the reach of cellular or other networks.
The iSavi works over Inmarsat’s new IsatHub service, offering affordable satellite Internet and working seamlessly with the devices you already own: your smartphones and tablets.
Inmarsat IsatHub Service
The Inmarsat IsatHub service offers standard IP data bandwidth up to 384kbps, a single dedicated voice line, SMS, and flexible airtime pricing to fit your exact needs.
Inmarsat IsatHub Apps
The iSavi is controlled by two apps for your smartphone or tablet that allow you to access the iSavi. The Control App helps you manage users and access and the Voice App allows you to make satellite phone calls with your smartphone or tablet.
iSavi IsatHub Features
- Portable broadband satellite Internet up to 384kbps download, 240kbps upload
- Dependable satellite connectivity for voice, data, and text
- Connect from anywhere with no roaming charges
- Compact and portable
- WiFi connection shared with your friends and colleagues within a 100 ft (30 m) range
- User friendly operation via apps
- Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by an AC power adapter, car charger adapter, or by solar panel
- Built-in firewall
- Dust and splash resistant (IP65)
- Up to 24 hours standby, 2 hours transmit battery life
- Usage controls
Inmarsat IsatHub Airtime Options
IsatHub satellite airtime for your iSavi is available in two options: prepaid or postpaid (subscription).
Prepaid iSavi Airtime
Prepaid airtime for your iSavi is, by default, data only. In order to use voice calling over your iSavi using prepaid airtime, you need to have a RedPort Optimizer Voice satellite WiFi hotspot and VoIP gateway. With RedPort VoIP service you can enable voice capabilities using your iSavi prepaid airtime.
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 5 MB (Data Only)
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 25 MB
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 50 MB
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 100 MB
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 250 MB
- IsatHub Prepaid Airtime: 500 MB
Postpaid iSavi Airtime
Postpaid airtime offers you the peace-of-mind of always-there minutes. Postpaid iSavi airtime is enabled for both voice and data use. Postpaid plans require a 12 month subscription.
IsatHub Standard Plan : includes no data or voice. All usage is billed separately.
iSavi and Optimizer Voice
RedPort Optimizer Voice is a satellite WiFi hotspot and VoIP gateway and is the only product to offer firewalling, airtime cost controls, multi-user access and cost controls, and VoIP service for the iSavi. If you want a powerful firewall to block unwanted airtime usage on your iSavi, Optimizer Voice is the solution.
Using iSavi and Optimizer Voice, you can benefit from compression, firewalling for cost controls, and configurable multi-user access. Using RedPort VoIP service allows you to make affordable VoIP calls over your iSavi device, often for less expensive than regular voice calling.
Optimizer Voice has a multi-VoIP feature, to boot, which means that you can make up to 4 concurrent calls at one time. Lastly, the Optimizer Voice comes standard with a powerful PBX system which allows you to make calls, SMS messages, and email over the local area network – bypassing your satellite airtime completely and still keeping you connected within the WiFi broadcast area of the Optimizer Voice.
iSavi IsatHub Specs
- Dimensions: 7.09 x 6.69 x 1.18 in (180 x 170 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 lb (900g)
- Transmit Frequency: 1626.5 – 1660.5 MHz & 1668 – 1675 MGz
- Receive Frequency: 1518 – 1559 MHz
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 – 1576.42 MHz
- Standard IP: Up to 240/384 kbps (send and receive)
- SMS: Up to 160 characters (standard)
- Voice Connectivity: Built-in SIP server using Apps on Smart Devices
- Data Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Accesspoint with internal WiFi antenna