The Hughes 9211 is the newest portable satellite broadband terminal from Hughes and offers a budget-friendly satellite broadband terminal. As the smallest and lightest HDR-capable BGAN, users can connect at streaming broadband speeds of over 650 kbps.
Inmarsat’s BGAN HDR service network now offers new and higher streaming rates. For media outlets, broadcast professionals, and those looking to stream video content, the Hughes 9211 offers a budget, quality option for all your portable satellite broadband needs.
Hughes 9211 Main Features
- Rugged and durable IP65 Rating
- User-friendly LCD display with 4-button control
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi supporting multiple user access
- Advanced Web user interface
- Automatic context activation
- XL-band supported
- External antenna options
- HDR streaming above 650 kbps
- Ethernet connection RJ45
- POTS connection for voice and fax (RJ11)
- External antenna connector
Compression Satellite Web-Browsing
XGate compression satellite email shrinks your email up to 95% of its original size, saving you serious airtime dollars.
XWeb compression web-browsing accelerates your Internet surfing by a factor of 3 to 5. That means web pages load 3 to 5 times faster and your airtime bill is 3 to 5 times smaller.