BGAN Explorer 727 and Satellite Internet
Built by Cobham to provide voice and broadband data communications under any conditions, EXPLORER 727 is the all-time expert device for voice and broadband data communications from anywhere in the world; the number one choice in durability and versatility and able to withstand severe geographical conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures.
The outstanding specifications of EXPLORER 727 provide you and your colleagues with access to the highest bandwidth available on the BGAN network – up to 492 kbps.
Compression Satellite Web-Browsing
XGate compression satellite email shrinks your email up to 95% of its original size, saving you serious airtime dollars.
XWeb compression web-browsing accelerates your Internet surfing by a factor of 3 to 5. That means web pages load 3 to 5 times faster and your airtime bill is 3 to 5 times smaller.
Explorer 727 Features
* Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
* Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to 492 kbps
* Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
* Seamless global coverage
* Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax ports
* Integral DHCP/NAT wireless router
* ISDN compatibility
* Built-in web server allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
* Solar panel direct interface
* Detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand and transceiver-to-antenna range in excess of 100m/328ft
* Compact portable unit, sturdy and reliable construction
* Humidity, dust, weather and temperature-resistant design
* Rapid deployment and takedown