Get GSM cellular coverage on your boat up to 20 miles offshore with a powerful cell booster.
How does it work?
The SureCall Fusion2Go coupled with the marine antenna pulls in cell signals from up to 20 miles offshore. The signal is then repeated, allowing you to use your phone for voice and data. You also have the option of the 4G LTE Modem (Sold Separately). This can be coupled with one of our Optimizers, along with the marine antenna, that will make the cellular data available over wifi.
To learn more, please read our blog post: How a Cell Booster Kit Enhances Coastal Cruising.
(works with up to 5 cell phones or USB cell modems for voice, data, and SMS)
- SureCall Fusion2Go cellular booster
- Shakespeare marine antenna
- 10 meter or 20 meter antenna cabling with custom connectors
Using a dual-antenna system means that you have marine-grade coverage for powerful amplification outdoors, and then seamless re-broadcasting of the cellular connection belowdecks.
- We’ve done all the complicated cable connections for you – no need to splice together cabling or source cables yourself.
- Best marine-grade antenna on the market gives you excellent connectivity and reliability.
- 4G (4G LTE Modem Sold Separately) connectivity means you get the fastest speeds available. Don’t be tricked into buying cheaper antennas that only provide 3G! Having a 4G system gets you fast and affordable cellular data even miles and miles offshore.
Cellular boosters are the absolute best tool for data and voice connectivity for coastal and waterway vessels.
Please note: The Fusion2Go cell booster and 4G LTE Modem are for use within the United States and Canada only.